Request to: OPX-L 12
Please fill out the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Power, ergonomics and manoeuvrability are the hallmarks of the OPX-L 12: Thanks to its mast picked goods of up to a total weight of 1,200 kg can be lifted to a working height of up to 786 mm – backfriendly ergonomics as standard.
You benefit from having the optimum order picking height at all times. The lift function allows pallets to be stacked lengthwise. In combination with the high manoeuvrability, you can make better use of existing storage space, down to the last centimetre.
The OPX-L 12 in detail
- Powerful, reliable and low maintenance: modern three-phase motor
- Strong handling capacity: high load carrying capacities of up to 2,500 kg
- Fast goods handling: powerful acceleration and top speeds of up to 14 km/h
- Available at all times: optional lateral battery change and Li-Ion battery option enables fast, easy and trouble-free interim charging
- High picking capacity: pedestrian mode saves frequent mounting and dismounting
- Effortless working: optional pneumatically-damped driver’s station achieves best human vibration values
- Relief over long distances: folding seat for improved travel comfort
- Fatigue-free working: lower vehicle entry makes it easier to get on and off
- Different vehicle models with lift function to reduce load on driver thanks to back-friendly working modes at ergonomic heights
- Generous driver cabin with storage options
- High safety and prevention of accidents: high visibility of the vehicle thanks to optional LED daytime running lights, Safety Light and Safety Light 4Plus
- Versatile and flexible access control using FleetManager 4.x
- High safety during cornering: cornering speed dependent control: Curve Speed Control
- Preventing impact damages: diverse collision protection options
- Intuitive control of all functions without changing grip: innovative STILL EASY Drive steering wheel
- Sensitive and safe driving characteristics: steering wheel with automatic centering
- Precision driving and picking at the first level: raisable driver’s station up to gripping height of 2.8 m
- Various drive programmes: optimised vehicle behaviour for each application
- High pallet handling: compact dimensions enable improved manoeuvrability
- Optimum use of storage space: optional raisable driver’s station for flexible picking jobs also at first level
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)
|OPX-L 12 / Li-Ion||1.200||700||12||24|